Eric Covener wrote:
On 6/4/06, Tom Allison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

An example of this is under FastCgiConfig, there is no auto-update that is
recognized.

I assumed that using a directive like
AutoUpdate
would do it, but it didn't. At least it isn't treated like a typical Apache
Directive.

Is there some boneheaded thing I'm overlooking here?

-autoUpdate is literally an argument to the FastCGIConfig directive, as in
LoadModule fastcgi_module modules/mod_fastcgi.so
FastCgiConfig -autoUpdate -idle-timeout 10

Thank you.
I did find my %ENV problem.  I don't have a $ENV{USER} variable defined.
How/Where is this created?