Just recently Apache started truncating it's output. I have a bunch of
database driven sites running on LAMP.
RH Linux 9
Apache 2.0
PHP 4.2.2
MySQL 4.0.17

Recently pages started to not complete. In Firefox the page just partially
loads. Where it truncates seems to be pretty random, but it just appears
that Apache stops outputting data. IE interprets it as a page failure so IE
visitors basically can't visit my sites. An example
http://www.audiblefaith.com/pages/cd200492

The longer the page is, the more likely it will fail.

Refresh a few times. The page will load differently each time. Has anyone
run into this before? These are sites that have been running for years
without problems. I have not changed architecture recently. I'm not even
sure how to start troubleshooting this.

Thanks in advance,
Roger