From: Robert Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 7:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache partial page output

The site loads fully consistently for me but it is very slow. I ran into
a similar issue some time ago with the same version of apache. It was
caused by cache files not being removed after they expire.  Check to see
if you have caching enabled and if so how large your cache directory is.

On mandrake the cache dir is /var/cache/httpd

If you are unfamiliar with how to find the cache modules you can run the
following command on the /etc/httpd director (or where ever you have it
installed)
grep -iR "cache" conf conf.d

Comment out the use of the module then restart apache and see if that
resolves your problem.

Another thing you can check is your PHP timout fount in the php.ini
file. "max_execution_time = 30"

Hope this helps.
--
Robert Anderson
ECS Global

But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under
your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
- Yeats