I've got a small question about .htaccess. I would like to have an actual username/password page and when the user submits it I want it to bypass the typical .htaccess pop up box. What are the values that are being passed? I used to know this and I can't seem to pry it out of my thick skull. I know if those values are passed that pop up box will not appear. I would also like to have it redirect to failure page if the user/pass combo is bad.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Thanks.