> I am not sure - if there is a problem with the system we lost a chance
> to find and fix it. If the problem leads to many non english users and
> small businesses to avoid using the lists we all lose out.

Hi there,

I'm not sure whether I can be of any assistance here, as I have tried
to unsubscribe my hotmail account with the 'kenevel' username and move
to a gmail/googlemail account instead as the new hotmail interface
does not allow you to post in plain text.

I tried to unsubscribe from [EMAIL PROTECTED] at the following times:

15/06/2006 at 10:34:23 to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
19/06/2006 at 13:45:57 to
users-unsubscribe-<usernameremoved>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
22/06/2006 at 14:59:23 to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

As of right now I'm still getting mail from the httpd-users' mailing
list to the address I tried to unsubscribe. If you've got any
questions about what I did, I'd be happy to answer them.

Regards

Michael