oh but that file is there thats the file i ran
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] chmod

it's telling you that it can't find
"c:\inetpub\wwwroot\chrisandhayz\Forum\install\index.php"

not that it can't find
"../sources/ipsclass.php"

Chris Ackford wrote:
ok so... im trying to install invision power board and it says i have to
change conf_global.php to at least 0666 i have unticked the read only
and hidden boxes and it still doent work
when i type in cmd

-.> php c:/path_to_file.php

im getting this error message :

"PHP Warning: require(../sources/ipsclass.php): failed to open stream:
No such file or directory in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\chrisandhayz\Forum\install\index.php on line 73" i
checked to see if the file ../sources/ipsclass.php was there and it was
clearly there could the be apache's falt ? if so how an i repair the problem

im running

amd athlon 2400+
256 ddr ram
70 gb hdd
windows xp pro sp2
apache 1
php
mysql

some 1 please help me because thos is confusing me :(