Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:30:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: Dave Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] apache and ssl

Ok, if I try to separate them, I will have to modify my NameVirtualHost definition file to something like:

NameVirtualHost: 192.168.0.12:*
or
NameVirtualHost: 192.168.0.12

but if I do that, I get error messages when I try to stop and restart the server:

[Thu Jun 29 10:27:31 2006] [error] VirtualHost 192.168.0.12:80 -- mixing * ports and non-* ports with a NameVirtualHost address is not supported, proceeding with undefined results

Do I need to modify my "Listen" definition to be something like:

Listen 192.168.0.12:80
Listen 192.168.0.12:443

Thanks,
Dave

(Sorry for direct response, I didn't know you were being sent an email as well)