On 6/29/06, Dave Henderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I found out that I had to add multiple NameVirtualHost definitions like the
following:

 NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.12:80
 NameVirtualHost 192.168.0.12:443

 and I also changed the virtual host section to use 192.168.0.12 instead of
the 192.168.0.13 ip address.  Tried to go back to the ssl page and..... it
still failed.  I am pulling my hair out!  This is so frustrating!  Does
anyone have any more information to share with me?

You're lost.

Start from scratch.  Remove every installed apache-httpd that you have
on the system.  Then reinstall.  Use the default config, which should
allow you to easily active ssl.  If you use the debian packages, then
go get help on the debian users lists where people will know exactly
how debian has things setup.

I can tell you exactly what you need to do to activate ssl on a
default config file distributed from httpd.apache.org (it's a one-line
change).  But I don't know what debian does.

Joshua.