Again,

How to configure a directory:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#directory

Security tips (e.g. how to avoid "Permission Denied"):
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/misc/security_tips.html

Then read the user_dir config instructions:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_userdir.html

Then read the FAQ:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/faq/error.html#error.permissiondenied

Apache configures all directories from / (root) to be inaccessible, (for
security reasons), if you try to publish a directory that isn't
permitted to be available, you get a 'permission denied' error.

So for each directory that you wish to publish, you must configure
permissions which allow it to be read.  In your case, that means SELinux
settings and basic Apache configuration.

The docs are very clear on how to do this.