Hi all,

I have set up a web server using Apache and it used to work fine until my site's hit grew up and now it has serious problems because of intensive clients traffic. I would like to set up other systems to cooperate with my main server and serve clients as well as my main server to make ballance when the server is overloaded. How can I tell Apache to cooperate and in other words set up a distributed network of web servers which all servers serves my site? Do I need to install a new module? Any solution?

Regards,

Danesh