> How the date change will effect the Apache server?

No idea whether that helps (as it is about
time, not about date), but: the server our
Apache is on gets its time via an ntp-server.
This will result in (although minor) changes
from TimeA to TimeB not due to the internal
clock of the server every now and then. Up
to now we did not expect any adverse effects.
The same is true when the internal clock
changes between daylight saving time and solar
time and back again.

HTH

Heinrich