From: Heinrich C. Kuhn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2006 12:37 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Date change on the machine that Apache server
is running

> How the date change will effect the Apache server?

No idea whether that helps (as it is about time, not about date), but:
the server our Apache is on gets its time via an ntp-server.
This will result in (although minor) changes from TimeA to TimeB not due
to the internal clock of the server every now and then. Up to now we did
not expect any adverse effects.
The same is true when the internal clock changes between daylight saving
time and solar time and back again.

HTH

Heinrich