Alexander Lazic wrote:
On Die 04.07.2006 11:03, David Filion wrote:
Alexander Lazic wrote:

Huh have i over read something or why are you thinking that Danesh
Daroui use linux for his webserver?!?!

LVS would be on a separate box in front of the web servers, so it
doesn't matter what apache is running on.  We have a mix of Windows and
Linux web servers behind the same LVS here and have no problems.

However, since no OS was specified, why restrict our selves?  If you
have Windows based solutions, please add them to the pot.

No i haven't any Windows based solution sorry ;-)

Howabout to say Danesh Daroui a little bit more of his setup because
there are so *many* solutions for such a problem ;-)

Regards

Alex

Now where's the fun in that ;-)

David f.