The essential point to bear in mind when adding SSL to a webserver is;
what you're really doing is adding a port-based virtualhost (usually on
port 443) that uses an additional protocol layer (HTTPS). All you should
be doing is *adding* directives so no changes should be necessary to
existing config directives.

PHP is just a bunch of server-sided logic and so doesn't know or care
whether the protocol used to connect was HTTP or HTTPS - so I would say
it should make no difference.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> Many thanks in advance.
>
> Cheers
> Richard
> --
> Richard Collyer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission. If you receive this message in error,
please notify the sender urgently and then immediately delete the message and
any copies of it from your system. Please also immediately destroy any
hardcopies of the message. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose,
distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended
recipient. The sender's company reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through their networks. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and
the sender is authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.