It was thus said that the Great Vagelis Papadogiannakis once stated:
> Any Ideas, are more than welcome, actually u will save me if you can find a
> way around this. I will be your slave forever.
> As you may have noticed, I am desparate.

  For next time you might want to enable mod_info:

        LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so

        <Location /server-info>
            SetHandler server-info
            Order deny,allow
            Deny from all
            Allow from .conman.org
        </Location>

  Obivously, you'll want to change the "Allow from" line.  But having this
module installed and going to

        http://www.example.net/server-info

  will give you not only the modules currently installed, but the
configuration as well (which you'll have to piece together but it's better
than slogging through a core dump).

  -spc (I initially installed it to make sure I was getting the correct
        modules installed ... )