On 8/5/06, Mididoc Productions <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thank you Joshua,

I tried to mount the numbers, but I fear this was too high,
cause the apache server could not be started anymore.

What error message did you get?

Could you give me an idea about the amount please.

As I told you we have at the moment:

(original values)
StartServers 5

MinSpareServers 3
MaxSpareServers 5

MaxClients 100 (50 was the original value)

If we change the values to:
StartServers 10

MinSpareServers 6
MaxSpareServers 10

say double the values, is this what you would propose?

Those are still very low for a busy sight.  They are fine for a site
that doesn't expect to see many simultaneous accesses.

Joshua.