Hi,
Ah!  I was missing the slash at the end of the ProxyPass statement --
my dumb mistake, sorry for wasting your time ;)  Thanks for your help
everyone,

Yoav

On 8/22/06, John Madden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Tue, 2006-08-22 at 15:52 -0400, Yoav Shapira wrote:
> John,
> Thank you for the suggestion, but it doesn't seem to help.  I've added
> a slash to the <Proxy balancer://my_cluster/> line as you suggested,
> to no effect: same error message.  I also tried adding a
> ProxyPassReverse statement to match the ProxyPass one, also to no
> effect: same error message.

I don't think you need a ProxyPassReverse statement at all (at least, I
don't have one).  My config is basically:

ProxyPass / balancer://cluster/
<Proxy balancer://cluster/>
        BalancerMember https://servera:443 min=10
        BalancerMember https://serverb:443 min=10