Hi everybody!

I finally managed to compile Apache 2.2.3/OpenSSL to perform Authentication
and Authorization with mod_authn_dbd/mod_authz_dbd/apr_dbd_mysql. Everything
works correctly when using Basic Authentication but when I switch to Digest
Authentication the server returns this error message:

[Wed Aug 23 16:54:42 2006] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] No DBD Authn
configured!

The relevant part of my httpd.conf is:

DBDriver mysql
DBDParams "host=xxx.xxx.xxx.xx dbname=http-auth user=xxxxx pass=xxxxx"
DBDMin  1
DBDKeep 2
DBDMax  10
DBDExptime 60

<Directory /opt/MTSWeb/Apache/ssldocs/dbas>
    DirectoryIndex index.html
    AuthName "PRIVATE Area - Authentication Test - DBAS group"
    AuthType Digest
    AuthDigestProvider dbd
    AuthDigestDomain /dbas/ http://mtsfesrv01/dbas/
    AuthDBDUserPWQuery "select password from users where username=%s"
    Require dbd-group dbas
    AuthzDBDQuery "SELECT grp FROM groups where username=%s and grp='dbas'"
    Options FollowSymLinks
    AllowOverride None
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Directory>

Has anyuone run into this problem before? If yes, what's the solution? (or
what am I doing wrong?)

Second question: is the AuthDigestDomain required or can it be removed?

Apache was compiled with the Sun cc on a Solaris 10 T2000 box.
MySQL is version 5.0.18 running on a WinXP PC

Thanks in advance,

Luca