Ok here are my configs

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joshua Slive" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2006 8:21 PM
Subject: Re: [EMAIL PROTECTED] vitual subdomain problems

On 8/25/06, RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have commented out the default host and have this setting in my config
file if i set it * i get a bunch of overlap warnings as my vhosts.conf file
uses the ipaddress not the star i think?

But still get the default site when i try to load site1.computerking.ca

You're not showing enough of your config for us to even guess at
what's going on.  But you should start by making your config look like
the example from the docs.

Joshua.