On 8/30/06, Chidanand Gangur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

 I have compiled apache 1.3.34 on linux 2.4.28 the compilation went through
fine and no issues in normal working of apache. I want to enable scoreboard
feature of apache, I have added the corresponding configuration line in
httpd.conf but still the contfiguration file but still i do not find the
scoreboard file.

 I also tried compiling with HAVE_SHMGET=1 USE_SHMGET_SCOREBOARD=1

 Is there any other compilation option to be enabled.

First, why do you want to "enable (the) scoreboard feature of apache"?
Normally the scoreboard is held in shared memory, which is much more
performant.  Why do you want to change this?

Joshua.