Ben - as an aside -

1: What size of average return page are you using?

2: What level of hardware and network connection are you using to handle this load?

Thanks - Charles Michener

Ben Cuthbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All

I have setup a simple Apache server with a Jboss back end and i want
to test the through put and number of clients
the apache server can serve by getting an index.html page from the
Jboss server.

I have tried using Jmeter and ap, and httperf all of which give me
different results. So my question is which one should i trust,
and which one is the best to use.

I want to simulate 1000 connected users, each doing 100 requests. And
then get the avg, min , max response time for those sessions.