Hi!

I'm trying to configure some wiki-sites but I don't get it to work.
First I will explain the server configuration:

I got a internet connection with only 1 IP-Address. My ISP configured
2 domains (wiki1.mydomain.com and wiki2.mydomain.com) that are BOTH
pointing to my IP-adress.

I installed 3 servers:
1) General Apache webserver
2) MediaWiki-server (Apache)
3) MoinMoin-server (Apache)

On my router I configured a NAT/PAT-rule that redirects all calls on
port 80 to server 1 (General Apache Server). From this server I want
to proxy to the 2 wiki-server. Therfore I configured 2 virtualhosts with
a ProxyPass(Reverse) (See general.conf file below)

When I go to wiki1.gti-ia-zo.nl (from extern) the proxy works for 1 call.
Then the wiki want to redirect to the main-page... So the new URL gets:
http://192.168.0.201/blalba. And, of course, that doesn't work.....

Can somebody tell me how to get this configuration to work?

Thanks in advanced!!!

Marco

(Server 1)
general.conf: