=============================
When running make, I get these errors (sorry for the wrapping..):
[your apu did not compile with mysql linked in.]
--with-mysql=DIR
also see above for the 1.2.8-dev requirement. I was not able to get this to work in 1.2.7
which comes with 2.2.3.

Hi Philip,
I got the apu as comes with 223 to work fine - but I had to get around some issues - see my mail from 15 Sept. Rob & I are building from the tarballs httpd-2.2.3.tar.gz and mysql-5.0.24a.tar.gz

-b