On 9/23/2006 8:12:15 PM, Sander Temme ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> On Sep 23, 2006, at 5:06 PM, Larry wrote:
>
> > What am I screwing up here?
>
> What unexpected result are you seeing?
>
> S.

Well, apparently, localhost is not resolving to 127.0.0.1.  I get the
error "Bad Gateway The proxy server received an invalid response from
an upstream server."  If I use http://127.0.0.1/ I see index.php which
I stuck on C:\Websites.  It is the standard Apache thing with
phpinfo() just after.  I think this must mean that the hosts file is
not used.  I thought it always was.

If I stick a website right after it, (like http://127.0.0.1/Weather
III/) I will get the opening page, but the links aren't correct,
probably because the relationships are incorrect.  Not sure what to do
about that.

--

Larry
Email to rapp at lmr dot com