On 9/26/06, S.A. Birl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello all:

I searched the archives and could not find an answer:

I just upgraded from 2.0.51 to 2.2.3 today and was testing to see if
anything might have changed.  And it did:

I have a file called .header.shtml   In said file:
        <title>Title</title>
        <LINK rel="stylesheet"          href="/css.css"         type="text/css"
title="Birl's CSS">

I have 2 files, index.shtml and rght.shtml, which include this file.

Under 2.0.51 everything worked well.  Now under 2.2.3 the error_log
has:
        [Tue Sep 26 16:34:09 2006] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script.
Bad header=<meta name="keywords" \t\tconten: .headers.shtml

It seems that Apache doesnt like ANY META tag I throw in there.
Why is this?

The "header" that is being referred to in the error log is an HTTP
response header, not an html header.  So what this means is that
somehow the line "<meta name="keywords"" is being written before the
HTTP response headers are written.  You should debug whatever script
is being called to see why this is happening.

Joshua.