Heya,

we use Apache 2.2 as frontend servers to serve some static content, as
proxy and for virtual hosts.
Now I want to have the "Server" header being set to "Apache" no matter
what, may it be static content, from a virtual host or proxying from the
application server in the back.

I experimented with mod_headers
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_headers.html and searched the
documentation for the last few hours.
But I can't seem to find the place where to put that 'Header set Server
"Apache"' line so it is valid for _all_ answers to requests...

Anyone a good idea for me?

Cheers! /Carsten

Carsten Germer         Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (Web-Office, IT)
phone:  +49-40-8998-1661                                    Notkestr. 85
web: http://wof.desy.de                                    22607 Hamburg
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   Germany