I looked thru it again  ... and I did a grep on
"Options" on *ALL* the config files and I can't find
anything.

# This is the working config:
$ grep "Options" *
httpd.conf:    Options None
httpd.conf:    # Possible values for the Options
directive are "None", "All",
httpd.conf:    # Note that "MultiViews" must be named
*explicitly* --- "Options All"
httpd.conf:    # The Options directive is both
complicated and important.  Please see
httpd.conf:    Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymlinks
httpd.conf:    #   Options FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
httpd.conf:    # (You will also need to add "ExecCGI"
to the "Options" directive.)
httpd.conf:    # (You will also need to add "Includes"
to the "Options" directive.)
httpd-ssl.conf:        #   SSL Engine Options:
httpd-ssl.conf:        #SSLOptions +FakeBasicAuth
+ExportCertData +StrictRequire
httpd-ssl.conf:            SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
httpd-ssl.conf:        #    SSLOptions +StdEnvVars

# This is the non-working config: