I've been Googling and searching the mailing list archive with no luck, so I thought I'd try asking for help...

I'm getting an error of: Invalid command 'AddType' when trying to start Apache.

The PHP 5 installation instructions say to modify httpd.conf and add

      LoadModule php5_module libexec/libphp5.so
      AddModule mod_php5.c
      AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

I did that, but then Apache said AddModule was an invalid command. I commented it out and now AddType is causing problems.

Also, I read that the AddModule command has been removed in Apache 2.2.3, but that leaves me wondering... how do I configure Apache 2.2.3 to use PHP?

I run httpd -l and it tells me that the mod_so.c is one of the compiled in modules.

Thanks,
Ed