From: Ed Lazor
Sent: Thursday, November 02, 2006 10:36 AM
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache 2.2.3 and PHP 5.1.6

I've been Googling and searching the mailing list archive with no
luck, so I thought I'd try asking for help...

I'm getting an error of:  Invalid command 'AddType' when trying to
start Apache.

The PHP 5 installation instructions say to modify httpd.conf and add

       LoadModule php5_module libexec/libphp5.so
       AddModule mod_php5.c
       AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml

I did that, but then Apache said AddModule was an invalid command.  I
commented it out and now AddType is causing problems.

Also, I read that the AddModule command has been removed in Apache
2.2.3, but that leaves me wondering... how do I configure Apache
2.2.3 to use PHP?

I run httpd -l and it tells me that the mod_so.c is one of the
compiled in modules.

Thanks,
Ed