On 11/6/06, Joshua Slive <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But really, you should triple-check that you are editing the right
config file and that you got all occurrences of AddDefaultCharset,
because this problem has been reported here many times before, and
that has always been the cause.

Well, I was beginning to think I was nuts, so I asked a colleague to
look at it. He agreed that I had commented out the only instance of
that line and he watched me restart apache. It had no effect. We
scratched our heads for a while and then, for an unrelated reason, I
rebooted the server, an lo and behold, it seems to have fixed the
problem (for me and my friend - I have to verify with the site owner
that it looks ok to him now, but my bet is it will).

I'm confused.
--
       -ste