Joshua Slive a écrit :
> On 11/23/06, Michael Hulet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the tip, Joshua. So here is my new httpd.conf:
>>
>>     LoadModule proxy_module modules/mod_proxy.so
>>     LoadModule proxy_http_module modules/mod_proxy_http.so
>>     LoadModule proxy_balancer_module modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so
>>
>> The result is not so nicer:
>>
>>     # apache2ctl -k start
>>     [Thu Nov 23 15:24:18 2006] [warn] module proxy_module is already
>>     loaded, skipping
>>     [Thu Nov 23 15:24:18 2006] [warn] module proxy_http_module is
>>     already loaded, skipping
>>     Syntax error on line 9 of /etc/apache2/httpd.conf:
>>     Cannot load /etc/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so into server:
>>     /etc/apache2/modules/mod_proxy_balancer.so: undefined symbol:
>>     proxy_hook_post_request
>>
>> I really don't know what else I could do...
>
> That means you already had those loadmodule lines elsewhere in your
> config.
>
> But what really concerns me here is that you said you were downloading
> and compiling directly from apache.org, yet you are using apache2ctl,
> which I believe is debian-specific.  This could be causing any number
> of problems, and could also imply that you have some weird mix of
> debian and apache-installed components.
>
> Joshua.
You're right:

    # apache2ctl -v
    Server version: Apache/2.0.54
    Server built:   Jul 28 2006 09:04:55

So I wanted to remove apache2-utils but it wants to remove a lot of
dependencies that I don't want to remove (phpMyAdmin, Webmin, php, ...).
What do you think I should do first?

Michael

begin:vcard
fn:Michael Hulet
n:Hulet;Michael
org:mindtheshark.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;chauss=C3=A9e de Bruxelles, 9;Wavre;;1300;Belgique
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title;quoted-printable:Cr=C3=A9ateur web ind=C3=A9pendant
tel;cell:+32498119278
url:http://www.mindtheshark.com
version:2.1
end:vcard