  From: Daniel L. McGrew
  To: users@httpd.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2006 10:14 AM
  Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache2 behind Linksys router

  I have Apache2 on a Debian, Sarge computer.
  I'm behind a Linksys (WRT54GS)
  router. I've installed the packages to enable this
  computer (DELL Optiplex GX1)
  to be a webserver. I can run through the perfect
  debian server setup, but still
  have some questions.
  How do I make this server's webpages appear to be my router's IP?
  How do I make Apache2 use port 8080 instead of port 80?

  Is there a how to for doing this?

  My end objective is to be able to connect to this
  computer from other computers
  and be able to post, update webpages...
  I also hope to get larger hard drives and become
  a mirror site... as soon as I
  figure out 'how to' get this IDE raid working...
  enough of my drivel :-) ... thanks in advance for
  any help that you can provide...