Hello,

On 11/30/06, Earl, Robert(IT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry about the last post, sent by mistake.
My config is below. What I found is if I switch the order of the virtual
host blocks, it will pick up the files from whichever documentroot of
whichvever vhost is listed first.

In my hosts file I set up
127.0.0.1       localhost
192.54.131.157          emp2.mydomain.com
192.54.131.157          emp3.mydomain.com

In my httpd.conf I set up

DocumentRoot C:/home/http/empsupport
ServerName  localhost

<snip>
I'm missing the "NameVirtualHost" directive in your config, which you
need since both hosts run on the same IP.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland