Would anyone know where I can get some numbers on market coverage for
Apache? We run an Apache 1.3 on Win32 environment (a nightmare to
support) and would like to know how popular is the Apache 2.x on Win32
platform. Besides the warm & fuzzy feeling of recommending the superior
Apache version, I would be curious to know if the numbers indicate
Apache2.x/Win32 to be a more popular and perhaps better supported
environment. Thanx.

Christian Toledo
Web Administrator