Hello,

   I've an apache 2.2.3 running with several VirtualHosts, and sometimes
a child apache stalls and it gets the 100% of the CPU. Apache stop
doesn't stop it. I've to send SIGKILL, because the process was in a
zombie STATE.

   I'd like to know if there is a way to obtain the request that
launched the child OR the VirtualHost that was processed in the child.
The reason of this is to try to debug the problem.

  Any clue?

Regards, Grachi

begin:vcard
fn:Grachi