Graciano Carrillo wrote:
I'd like to know if there is a way to obtain the request that
launched the child OR the VirtualHost that was processed in the child.
The reason of this is to try to debug the problem.

You could check the log files or enable the server_status handler and check the server_status page. I think that some informations should be stored there.

Davide

--
Windows: The answer to a question nobody has ever asked.