From: Ralph Brickley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 2:17 PM
To: Users @ Apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Slow Load Times on Server

Hello,

I have been using Apache for about 2.5 years now and have recently
installed the latest downloadable version. I am also running PHP 5 and
MySQL Server 5. Everything works fine, but I have ALWAYS had
exceptionally slow speeds on the server.

I run Verizon DSL 3300/768, and have an upload speed of about 80K per
second. When I load pages on my server from any remote site, the images
load slowly. See an example of my server here:

http://71.117.144.132/

The computer my server is on is exceptional. Core 2 Duo 2.4, 2GIG ram,
250GIG SATA drive, etc. Does anyone have some fine-tuning suggestions to
speed things up?

Thanks!

Ralph Brickley