Hello William,

* [21.12.06 09:57]:
> See Connection-Upgrade, but it won't solve your problem.  The upgrade request
> is just that, one request; you still won't be able to add your headers.

wow, that's a pretty cool new feature. A quick implementation showed that it
works exactly as required, the only thing that does not work is adding
headers. I actually send the following now:
OPTIONS * HTTP/1.1\n
Host: foo\n
Upgrade: TLS/1.0\n
Connection: upgrade\n\n

Unfortunately, $_SERVER['HTTPS_X_FOO'] is not defined in PHP. Is there any
possibility to define it?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Michael Stapelberg