Yeah, but if I try GETting from the proxied server from the proxy using a
browser, and display the client certificate, the request succeeds.

Please notice that in the log I've posted earlier, it appears that some
unexpected error occurs, not an error with a known code, such as "invalid
certificate". The request just dies unexpectedly...

> If it used to work and now doesn't most probably that there is an
> expired certificate somewhere. It could be client certificate that
> proxy uses to authenticate on the backend server or root CA's
> certificate that signed that client's certificate.

Shai                     Yallin
IT Manager &  Developer
LocatioNet  Systems Ltd.
Tel:         +972-9-8856451
Fax:       +972-9-8856452
Mobile: +972-54-4840868

"...we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is normal
anyway."