I'm running on OS X, and don't want to run the built-in Apache 1.3. I have successfully compiled Apache, but I really need to have SSL support as well as php and MySQL support. I have not been able to find a howto which covers this in any depth.

I found some info at http://switch.richard5.net/isp-in-a-box-v2/installing-apache-on-mac-os-x/ but that doesn't completely address my need.

I've asked this question a couple of times on this list with no responses, so I suspect I'm asking on the wrong list. Can someone point me to the right list, please?

Thanks!

Tom

--
This is *your* life.