Hello everyone!
I've an apache 2.2 WebServer that is working as a reverse proxy for a
WebSphere application server that is on a separate machine.

Now I have a web application that need an information that is included in
a client certificate field (OU).

I would like to know if, with apache, is possible to obtain a
configuration where the webserver requires the client cert but doesn't
verify it and pass it to the application server that can verify it.

I have such a configuration with IBM http Server. Here there is a
directive in the http server configuration file that let you specify
"passthrough" value for client cert.

Please let me know!

Thanks in advance

Manuela Vorazzo