On 1/18/07, 黄叶 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi, guys.

my case is like this:

I use this directive for include a config file into the apache main
configure file: httpd.conf
Include /etc/httpd/conf/vhosts/Vhosts_ispconfig.conf

when I add a virtual host, i will rewrite the configure :
Vhosts_ispconfig.conf ( I use ispconfig system ),  and restart the apache.

if have a module, it can monitor the configure file, and if the file had
been changed,  the module will make apache reload configre, do not need to
restart.

is there module like that? or anybody  give me some suggestion? (  don't
need to restart apache )

There is no such module.

But you don't have to restart apache after every change. You can also
execute a "graceful" reload.

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]