Hi,

I'm wondering whether Apache 2.2 supports dynamic configuration in the configuration file. I have this "Location" directive in my Apache 2.2 configuration file that is used for Subversion:

<Location /repos>
        DAV svn
        SVNParentPath /local/subversion/repos

        AuthType Basic
        AuthBasicProvider anon file pam
        AuthName "Subversion Repository"
        AuthUserFile /local/subversion/svnpasswd

        Anonymous_NoUserID off
        Anonymous_MustGiveEmail off
        Anonymous_VerifyEmail off
        Anonymous_LogEmail off
        Anonymous anonymous

        AuthzSVNAccessFile /cs/local/share/subversion/authz/silver

        Require valid-user
</Location>

I'm wondering whether Apache allows me to have a dynamic Local directive
where I could do something like this:

<Location /repos/*>
   .
   SVNParentPath /local/subversion/repos/$1
   .
   AuthUserFile /local/suversion/auth/$1/svnpasswd
   .
   .
   .
   AuthzSVNAccessFile /local/subversion/auth/$1/authz
   .
   .
</Location>

If Apache lets me do this, I don't need a Location directive for EACH
repository.

Any idea?

Jason.