On 1/22/07, DEVAL SHAH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,
Thanks for the reply but this is my config:
#SSLVerifyClient require
SSLVerifyDepth  10

so it is commented out and the default is SSLVerifyClient none.
Also I tried using SSLVerifyClient none but that didnt work either.

Don't know what to tell then

Any other idea? Can this be related to machine configuration.

It could be related ro installed verision of OpenSSL. You said that
your clients don't have problem with accessing other SSL server of
yours. Compare their configration then.

Thank you.
Deval