Thanks for prompt response.  My HTML files are running quite fine in my
browser by visiting http://localhost
what to do next?

cyberarian

On 1/24/07, Boyle Owen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

The WAP file goes on the apache server. The mobile phone is the client -
it fetches the file from the server and renders (ie, displays) it.

Forget about WAP for the minute - get apache running with a plain HTML
file that you can see in a browser then start worrying about WAP.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

you receive this message in error, please notify the sender urgently and
then immediately delete the message and any copies of it from your system.
Please also immediately destroy any hardcopies of the message. You must not,
directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part
of this message if you are not the intended recipient. The sender's company
reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications through their
networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of the sender's company.