On 2/13/07, Desai, Sushant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I installed c compiler on AIX and then I ran the configure command , but
the filesystem path I mentioned in configure command doesn't have any
data written on it, and there is no error recorded in the config.log
file also, what could be wrong.

You need to set your PATH variable to something that contains the
directory your C compiler has been installed in.
Alternatively you can set the CC variable to the location of your compiler.
I would advice you to get the gcc compiler. This should work.

I used following command

./configure --prefix=/oradata

Why do you want to install apache in /oradata?

Krist

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bremgarten b. Bern, Switzerland