Hi,

I am currently using Apache 2.2.4 (with ssl) and Tomcat 5.5 connected with
mod_jk running on windows XP Pro. My web application is spring based and i want
to enable ssl for few selected pages in my application. Previously when i was
running Tomcat standalone i was using acegi security's channel security filter
to switch between HTTP and HTTPS since my application is spring based. Now i
would like Apache to handle the SSL part and forward the request over http to
tomcat. Both apache and Tomcat run on the same machine. So i dont want Tomcat
to use ssl. Is it possible to terminate ssl on apache server and then forward
plain http to tomcat ? I tried setting JKEtractSSL to Off. By doing this i
thought Apache will no longer forward ssl information to Tomcat. But it doesnt
work properly. How can i make this work?

  Thanks in advance
Vidya

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.