Eric,

On 21/02/07, Eric Covener <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This utility, or a sysinternals workalike might show you a missing DLL
dependency for  libapreq2.dll:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

--
Eric Covener
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thank you for your help, I feel I'm on track now. The dependency chain
of the built dll is definitely broken, I haven't thought about that.

I'm about to resolve the dependency issues now, and then try to load
the dll into the server.

Will be back with progress report.

Thank you!

Have a nice day,
 Peter

---
199. You read this entire list of symptoms, looking for something
    that doesn't describe you.