From: M Azer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wed 2/21/2007 9:13 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Apache & PHP configure options

I have installed both apache2 and php5 using the source code. everything
works great.
my question how would I know that the options I selected to configure both
apache & php with are the most common/optimum/best setup - I have read the
docs on apache.org and php.net still I think you need to be a
software/programmer to know or understand if you need to include an
options/switch in your ./configure line.
*
My PHP configuration: *
'./configure' '--with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs' '--with-mysql'
'--prefix=/usr/local/apache2/php' '--with-jpeg' '--with-gd' '--with-zlib'
'--with-gettext' '--with-gdbm'
*
My apache configuration:*
core mod_authn_file mod_authn_default mod_authz_host mod_authz_groupfile
mod_authz_user mod_authz_default mod_auth_basic mod_include mod_filter
mod_deflate mod_log_config mod_env mod_mime_magic mod_usertrack mod_setenvif
mod_ssl prefork http_core mod_mime mod_status mod_autoindex mod_asis
mod_info mod_cgi mod_negotiation mod_dir mod_actions mod_speling mod_userdir
mod_alias mod_rewrite mod_so mod_php5

Thanks in advance

<<winmail.dat>>