On 2/27/07, Brian McCann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I downloaded compiled and installed apache 2.2.4 on my Fedora 6 system which
was
already running apache httpd-2.2.3-1.i386.rpm

How do I uninstall a compiled install?

You mean you want to remove the 2.2.4 that you just installed?

If you used all the default options on the install, then the following
should be all that is necessary to remove it:
rm -rf /usr/local/apache2

If you change the --prefix, --layout, or other path-related options,
you'll need to clean-up accordingly.  There is no automated process.